Never Run on Empty; Hydrate!!!

Being someone that should be drinking a lot more water than I do sometimes, I am always reading articles and seeing things about how important it is to be hydrated, ALL the time.  Some think that drinking a bottle or two of water will cut it, wrong.  Someone who weights 150 pounds should be drinking 70 ounces of water which equals out to about four, 17oz. bottles of water.  Water doesn’t only make you feel good, it makes you look good.  Your hair and skin benefit from hydration greatly.

If your body is not hydrated it will not be able to perform at its highest level of performance.  You will feel sluggish, tired and sometimes even dizzy.  I know that if I don’t drink enough water I become sick, and no one wants to be sick.  Nutrients from water fuels your body so that it can run properly and provide you with energy.

If you are someone who struggles on not drinking enough water, then set a goal for yourself.  This is something that I have been doing and it works awesome.  Set a small goal and over time go up until you get to where you would like to be.  And there can never be an excuse of “I don’t have time” because there is always time to drink water.  Keep in mind as well, if you are someone who is highly active, you should be drinking either two or even three times the amount of daily recommended water!

water